Saturday, February 20, 2016

I will kill him if I see him in my room

When I open my door this morning at ~7:15am, the door knob fell apart without any prior sign of deterioration or loose, as if someone tried to pick open my lock over night to try to get into my room. 

As soon as I entered the bathroom, the new housemate Kevin, a pervert dirty old man came down and went out for a smoke, as if he was up all night.  He had never got up so early to go out to smoke.  He usually go straight to work around this time.  I knew he went out for a smoke because of the smell, also he always left a stinky smell when he is around.  It is just so disgusting!! 

I avoided him, did not want him to see me what so ever.  He is like those perverts you run into on the street, except now he is living in the same house. 

He had heard of the defamation/trolling against me "no one wanted her; on one liked her; she needed a man" etc by people from Asia and USPTO employees who have been pointed me out everywhere I went.  An imbecile such as this housemate thinking he has chance, and will continue to pursue me regardless, just like all previous perverts/dirty old men.  This one will go to any length, including rape, which I will kill.

If there is such thing as karma, I want all those who had contribute to my current condition get the same, and for all his/her love ones too. 

Do onto others as you would have onto you.

No comments: