Friday, February 12, 2016

"I don't understand what she is saying"

I grew up in NYC, and worked 3 jobs every summer since High School.  I did not have any problem of communicating.

Since I arrived in the Silicon Valley, people from Asia, often those who could barely speak English, started saying "I don't understand what she is saying", then the racist and sexist repeating to re-enforce such notion.  As the result, I was completely isolated.  The only time I speak in more then a few sentences were when I was went on an interview.  And as soon as I joined the company, defamation/trolling instigated by people from Asia against, just like Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women started defaming/trolling me the 1st month I was on the job in the Patent and Trademark Office.

For the weak minds, when people told them, and were mostly people from Asia with a heavy accent "I don't understand what she is saying", their mind started to NOT understanding me, despite they were able to understand me before; but they had no problem of understanding people who could barely speak English.  Additionally, redneck/hillbillies/yokel still seeing Asians as China man, and so they automatically assumed Asians, including Asian-Americans don't speak English. 

I often can tell right away who they are by how they reacted/respond to me.

The Silicon Valley was still in the 1950s when I was there, and is still considering the Ellen Pao case, in addition to people came from an Asian culture that's been treated women in the most horrific way for thousands of years, were beginning to influence the Silicon Valley, hence I didn't stand a chance at all being an Asian and a woman.  As so with the Patent and Trademark Office, the Northern Virginia in general, and America in general, which is why I lost the EEOC case, and will lose my case again in the Federal Court unless I get some heavyweight lawyer (ie, Gloria Allred) to take on my case.

American court, after all, is no different then North Korea or Iran that detent Americans for being an American, and the Silicon Valley/Tech industry/USPTO treated me just as the Islamic Extremists that beheaded women who are educated, a la Malala Yousafzai shot in the head for advocating education for girls.

No comments: