Thursday, February 25, 2016

The making of a cesspool

This housemate Sammy started screaming and yelling at me the first time he saw me.  I could barely understand him as he is from Africa.

He then started to bad mouth me with the landlord, and other housemates, where the landlord also started to scream and yell at me.  Now, might you, this landlord told me how much he likes me and wanted to have coffee with me, even after I told I already in a committed relationship.  I also gave him a bottle of wine, as well helped with finding new tenants.  Other housemates also believed everything Sammy told them despite I had given them at least $500 worth of stuffs and helped them in every way possible. 

They don't interact with Sammy and knows nothing about him.

Yet these housemates, believed someone that exhibit bad behaviors over and over again.  This is basically the majority of Americans in the Silicon Valley as well the DC metro/USPTO.  All these people had a college education. 

No comments: