Friday, February 26, 2016

I gave up being a billionaire just so to collect the measly Welfare

Or give up making millions of dollars a year just so I can collect $500 per month welfares from the Arlington County.

And that I worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to pursue a PhD in Applied Physics just so I can collect welfare.

This is basically what the Arlington County Welfare agency believed, and disproved my application applied by INOVA hospital and Arlington Social Service on behalf of me.  That someone such as I had a Master's in EE and highly accomplished in the High Tech industry applied for welfare.

I refused to believe people are that stupid, so it has to be racism, rather unconsciously or consciously or influenced by the USPTO just as in the Unemployment Compensation and Blacklisted me in my USPTO personnel file so I can't get a job.

No comments: