Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Not a computer genius

I don't believe there is such thing as genius, and anybody can be a genius if they work hard enough. 

Genius is 99% perspiration, and 1% perspiration. 

A real scientist would never think oneself is "smart""genius", as a real scientist would know how much we don't know about our universe.  Only the wannabes think oneself is "smart""genius" etc.

The evil that's been done to me since elementary school, especially in the Silicon Valley by people such as Beatrice (her name took after Princess Beatrice of England, a baby at the time.  ~40s yo woman from Taiwan.  She was working in the same company but in the lowest position, couldn't tell a toaster from a computer prior joining the company, got the job via friends, where I led projects) Chan(?) and few male engineers from Taiwan that slandered me in the most vicious way.  Most of the vicious defamation stemmed from these people from Taiwan that promulgated through-out the Silicon Valley and Tech.   Also a group of 5-7 from China in the same company, that also slandered me in the most worst possible way.  Most people from Asia went along with above sociopaths, as they are same, the difference is in degree/level of sociopathic.  I was the only woman hardware engineer.  There were only 2 non-Asian males in the whole engineering dept.   They allowed me to see the true nature of human.  This Beatrice and most people from Asia in Trident Microsystems are most likely a multi-millionaire by now.  If there is such thing as Karma, I hope the same will happened to them, their kids and generations to come.

I am just someone had the qualifications and skills to do tech jobs, as I worked 3 jobs every summer since High School.  Another word, 10+ years working experiences before graduation; as well as an Applied Physics researcher and an adjunct, had a Master's in EE, was pursuing a PhD while at the same time pursuing a 2nd Master's in Computer Science.  I was going to be a scientist/researcher/professor, but the environment wasn't conducive to pursue my aspiration, and my research funding was cut.  But being a woman in the Silicon Valley/Tech, tech companies don't like to promote women, nor engineers (especially males) like women in management position, and so forced engineers who would've been my students (was an adjunct in college) to compete with their Professor.  I had to jump from company to company to get the promotion and took the technical path as oppose to management path; as well to get away from cut-throat competition by H1Bs from Asia where they used every dirty tactics on the book because they perceived me as a Westernized/Americanized woman (educated, confident, competent, etc, and not meek/2nd class citizen as they confined women to behave in Asia, else they targeted and ruined her as they did to me).  Which they make me into an effigy of Americans, a punch-bag for anti-Americans that they seek to destroy, hence relentlessly targeted me everywhere I went, despite they had never met me in their life, just as the Islamic terrorists took down the World Trade Center/Pentagon in 911.

Additionally, tech companies wouldn't hire child bearing age women engineers, some even asked if I am married or not during job interviews.  Furthermore, racist and sexist don't want an Asian and a woman that excelled in tech jobs getting "uppity", broking the statue quo as a 2nd class citizen.  I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley due to physical harm threats by Asian coworkers, and couldn't secure a job due to the defamation spread by people from Asia using social media everywhere I went since, just as the 1st month I started the job in the Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and was wrongfully terminated.  And now the defamation against me are spread all over the DC metro where there has been 2 failed attempt beheadings on me (see pic), and anywhere I go where there is a person from Asia.

People from Asia's defamations had been use as a pretext for closet racist and sexist to discriminate and ousted me in the Silicon Valley/Tech/STEM, such as in the USPTO.

Most engineers had never work a day in their life prior to graduation from college, especially those with a PhD, and especially those from Asia that often still dressed by their Mom every morning.  I already had over 10 years of real world working experience before I even received my Master's in EE.  In addition to I worked nearly 24/7, and was so focus that when my USPTO supervisor Paul Rodriguez told me I was going to be terminated in 2 days, as soon as I got back to my office, I set down and trying to finish a  patent case.  That's how focus I was to achieve the 3 COPA patent cases per biweek.

The worse was mostly were recent H1Bs from Asia, or illegal immigrants using falsified paper, but never had any tech training, couldn't tell a computer from a toaster, but hired by their countrymen, that I had to train.  This is true for most companies that required engineers, there wasn't that many engineers around, so companies hired a bunch of warm bodies to fill the positions, but had no idea what they were doing.  When they hired someone like me who actually could do the job, just as in the Patent and Trademark Office as patent Class 703 patent examiner, they knew they can't keep me around.  So instead they slandered me "she doesn't know anything, etc", and since I am a woman in Tech, males of course, believing these people from Asia that couldn't tell a toaster from computer at face value.  And if someone defended me, these people from Asia would say "if she is so smart, why can't she get a job?"  while continue working 24/7 to continue to relentlessly slander me.  I had never met most of these people from Asia in my life.

As for management, think management from the disappeared Malaysia Airline 370 who were completely clueless as to how to handler the disappearance, because these management got there via nepotism or bribery.  Why most of these Asian countries such as India will remain as a 3rd world.  And that is not the worse, worst is they don't want women excelled in tech jobs over the males, because in their Asian culture, they lose face, disrespected and not a man if a woman is competent over them, as women are a 2nd class citizen in most Asian countries.  Anyone been to any 3rd world such as the Middle East or Asia knew this.


I like the word - perspicacious.

No comments: