Friday, December 11, 2015

New Housemate, a dirty old man at best and a yokel

believing the defamation of "no one wanted her; no one liked her; she needs a man, etc" as so wildly spread all over the Northern Virginia (NoVa), and been stalking me.  Coming on to me on the 2nd time he saw me after he moved into the house.   He most likely just got out of prison and was from some sort of shelter.  The landlord find these people from a government program.  This is not the first time.  There was one rapist that just got out of prison. 

Is their propinquity toward me as a Transhumanist, or just seeing me as a 20something China man? 

Because of such, I had helped the landlord finding new housemates.  One was working in IMF (International Monetary Fund), the landlord screamed and yelled at her when she asked the landlord to fix the broken toilet, no cold water, leaky faucet, etc.  She moved.  The landlord is a yokel as well, no idea what an IMF is, he said he likes me very much the 1st time he saw me when I came to see the rental, and said he is divorced; but the truth is he's been married for over 50+ years and been a waiter all his life.  He said he immigrated from Venezuela or one of the South America countries.  I told him I already have a boyfriend, he said we can still have coffee and such.  I told him it is a committed relationship, and gave him a "unbelievable you would even say such thing" look.  I have no choice but to continue to endure this kind of denigration by yokels, bottom feeders and low lives.  I pursued a PhD to become a Professor/Scientist/Researcher to get away from above, but as a woman and an Asian in the STEM field, this is where I ended up.  As I learned working the Silicon Valley/Tech/USPTO that there is no amount of education to change a low life/bottom feeder to an evolved human being.

2 housemates didn't like I helped the landlord, and been bad mouthing me to the landlord, and so the landlord screamed and yelled at me for no reason despite I not only helped him in renting the place out multiple times, but also helped him find the current job he loved so much.  So I told the housemates and landlord that I won't be helping him citing the above reason. 

I can't afford to rent a decent place, thanks to the billionaires and millionaires in the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry; as well the Patent and Trademark Office; and all the closet racist, sexist, and people from Asia.  I grew up in the East Village of NYC in the 1970s and the 1980s, where it used to be a crime infested place.  I worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to put myself through school to get out of the place and NOT to work in a bottom feeder job in an environment full of bottom feeders (a term I resisted to used for years, it is time to call a spade a spade), who knew the Silicon Valley/Tech/the Patent and Trademark Office are full of such.

"So what you are smart, I am going to f*#k you".

If he tries to harm me, I will kill him or anyone who tries to harm me.

No comments: