Monday, December 21, 2015

"I have more money then you"

A Chinese/Vietnamese girl under 30 years old, either recently immigrated from Asia or been here for a few years, on a rollerblade at a bike path passing me in the opposite direction said that right in front of my face.  She deliberately got in front of my face to say that.  I had never met her in my life.  That's why it is so unsafe for me to be out in the crowd.

I used to rollerblade when I was in the Silicon Valley, as one the reasons the people from Asia see me as being Westernized/Americanized, also I used to ski which many saw me do so during a company paid vocation, hence they couldn't slander me and call me a liar when I said I ski in the winter after they asked me what do I do in the winter. 

In a Thai grocery store, a Vietnamese Mom and her ghetto daughter was telling the store owner that the daughter is MARRIED already at such a young age.   I was waiting on line and was the only other customer.  Mother and daughter said that in reference to their countrymen/women went around telling people that "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" about me, that this ghetto daughter is wanted by a man; meant to hurt me, make me feel bad and to make me suffered.  I had never met any of these people in my life.\

Sometimes, these women from Asia would grab merchandise out of my hand, or pushed me aside while I was making a selection while she and I was the only people in the area.  This happened a few times, not just in Asian stores.

One time, I was waiting in line to check-in in JFK, an airport in NYC.  An old Asian couple speaking their homeland tongue (Shanghai?) behind me.  When I bowed down to take out something from my suitcase before check-in my bag, the old woman raised her leg in an attempt to kick me from my back.  Then both of them got ahead of me to check in their bag, the service desk called a security guard over and took both of them to an office.

One must remember these people were from a 3rd world when bicycle was their only transportation, and was the equivalent of Americans purchasing a car.  They are the American version of the trailer trash; and Americans are taking these people's words at face value.  I had never told them I was driving a friend's BMW 7xx series at 125 mph, 2 am in the morning going up to Vermont to ski, in High School in NYC.  This would be akin to telling them a unicorn fairytale.
 

No comments: