Thursday, February 5, 2015

The spymaster's mistress took him down, out of jealousy

The downfall of spymaster Petraeus and Allen 

"Kelley’s chumminess with Petraeus and the military brass had attracted the notice of the spymaster’s biographer and mistress, Paula Broadwell. She bad-mouthed Kelley in anonymous e-mails to military officials and others, according to federal investigators and a lawsuit filed by Kelley. The FBI got involved. Petraeus quit in disgrace. Allen retired. "

"Long after the scandal broke, it remains unclear what exactly prompted Broadwell to view Kelley as a rival. Kelley has said the two never met and that she never had an affair with Petraeus, Allen or anyone else. "

www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/jill-kelley-e-mails-depict-a-striving-tampa-socialite-and-a-smitten-military-brass/2015/02/03/ef8cb06c-a800-11e4-a06b-9df2002b86a0_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1
 



You can't make this stuff up.

This badmouthing thing reminds me of people-from -Asia ex-workers from the Patent and Trademark office that set me up and got me fired in 2011, now the failed attempt beheading.  People from Asia, who I had never met in my life, are still badmouthing me every I went, especially in the DC metro.

No comments: