Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kleiner Perkins/VC discrimination against women

Ellen Pao in particular, while protecting the perpetrators Junior Partner Ajit Nazre, Chi-Hua Chien, etc

Ellen Pao graduated from Princeton University with a degree in electrical engineering, then went on to Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. 

So this Ajit Nazre and Chi-Hua Chien, like most from Asia and ghetto Asians I had worked with, have no respect for America laws, and continue to practice their 3rd world practice toward women and other races (they are lawsuits waiting to happen). They treated women, particularly Asian-American women as a second class citizen, as if they are still in their 3rd world homeland Asia, while the STEM field/tech industry/John Doerr's VC- KPCB/Patent and Trademarks Office are protecting these people. Despite I was one of the few, if not the only one could do emulation project on time and within budget, I was never hired by Intel's emulation group where nearly all were people from India, while those interviewed me had never heard of emulation prior to the job. Some had never touch a computer in their homeland.

The sexual harassment, pressured to have a sexual relationship, lying about not married (while his wife just gave birth to a baby), to set up to be terminated is what I had experienced over and over again. Finally, I had to abscond from SFO due to physical harm threats after I complained about what these people from Asia did to me. Still, defamation of me continue everywhere I went by people-from-Asia such I can't secure a job, fired soon if I did such as in the Patent and Trademark Office despite all my accomplishments and met every stringent requirements.  And now(2013) a failed attempt beheading to kill me such my EEOC case would go away.

Pao seeking $16million, which is peanuts, less than a drop in a bucket, yet John Doerr's firm didn't settle, why??? Did they not think she, a woman and an Asian at that, wouldn't dare to take the case to court?  And even if she did, the court is not going to rule in favor of a woman and an Asian, as evidenced by my EEOC case where the AJ Nancy Graham of New Orleans ruled in favor of the Patent and Trademark Office, a powerful government institution, despite the overwhelming evident to support my case.

"Many women in technology believe Silicon Valley is stuck in the past. They say they are rarely hired, promoted or taken seriously, and are confronted on a daily basis by sexism and harassment. They feel demeaned and discouraged."


www.nytimes.com/2015/02/23/technology/ellen-pao-suit-against-kleiner-perkins-heads-to-trial-with-big-potential-implications.html?_r=0

For more articles on Ellen Pao's case, click on g+  Mona C under my pic.





No comments: