Monday, February 2, 2015

"she's a player"

This is just a small part of the reasons the people from Asia came after me.   I deliberately kept a low key and not be seen.   Don't forget I am an Asian and a woman in a male dominated Tech capital- Silicon Valley, and these people were from Asia that may not have seen a Westerner in their life.  If you believed this as the major reason, you are clueless.  I was a nobody, there were plenty of big fish, including the guy that said this.  I am sure if these people from Asia could do to him as they did  to me; they would.

The most destinctive about me in a company where most were from Asia was, I grew up here and Amerianized, also the only woman in the whole hardware engineering department, and I was running a multi-million$$ project, highly visible to the VPs and the CEO.

The original guy who said this was an imbecile.  The people from Asia psychologically abused him for months after he told them his intention toward me, by degrading me into the equivalent of slut/whore, and manipulated him into terminating me by telling him I was pregnant.

There is a very high probability that this original guy (founder of this Startup) may had put something negative in my file in this last company I worked for that prevented me from getting a job.  He did that because I had no interested in dating him, while those people from Asia, psychologically abused him for months.

And yes, he is the kind of person that would ruin my life because I had no interested of dating him.  Also, he was already messing around with a married woman.

No comments: