Saturday, February 14, 2015

The last globalization had led to WWI and WW2,

 also the Great stock market crash of 1929.

As I mentioned during the 2008 global Financial Systemic Meltdown, this meltdown had put WW3 into play.

I also said "may you live in interesting time.  There has never been a time in history like what will be in the coming years", or in similar phrase, in my resume where I sent out to Wall Street.

The current unrest, mainly by the Islamic Extremists toward the West, and under-current that is just beginning to stake it's ugly head out – hacking of corporations and governments, is a manifestation of anti-West, differ from the expression by the Islamic Extremists, but same sentiment nevertheless, which I've been warning since 2004, is the resulted of globalization, where the East and the West culture collide, any mis-management by the head of States may lead to WW3

An interesting similarity:  
People from Asia came after me as if the Islamic Extremists went after the Jewish people in the West.


No comments: