Saturday, May 25, 2013

"women smarter than them is the equivalent of slapping them on the face"



Typical slanders to incite resentment and abuses toward Ms. Chu is: "she is too smart, she is going to take your job away; she wants to be a Manager/Director/CEO; she is going to be a Manager/Director/CEO". If you are Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian or any nationality, they would say "Ms. Chu doesn't like Chinese/Vietnamese/Indian/any nationality". If you are an American, "Ms. Chu is a racist". If you hated Japanese, Korean, etc., they would say "Ms. Chu is Japanese, Korean, etc." If you hated American , "she thinks she is an American". 


If you hated homosexual, "she is a dyke; she is a lesbian".  In some cultures, they killed for this reason.  Of course, many are murdered in America because they are gay or lesbian.  

To incite sexual harassment and rape, "she needs a man; she likes to check men out; etc.".  I need a man as much as I need a disease.  Men were the reason that my life is ruined.   For Hung Havan and Michele Choi to enforce the notion of I checked men out as a way to further the sexual harassment, abuses, termination and rape toward me, they set me up such I come across as if I was checking him up. For example, he would show me clips of his son on his smartphone placed on the desktop while he stood on the other end of the edge of the desk, someone such as his partner in crime Michele Choi would use her smartphone and recorded from afar as if I was checking Hung when he talked to me and I looked up.....for the unsuspected simpleton eyes. Hung Havan and Michele Choi’s intention was to have every single lowlife to sexually harass and abuse me, and to finally get me terminated and raped. This same guy -Hung Havan, used force to stop me from saying goodbye to co-workers on my last day, and deliberately stretched his arm out to touch my chest/breast.


I would never associate myself with pernicious people such as Hung Havan and his cabal, Michele Choi, Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends if it wasn't because I assigned to share the same office with Hung Havan. I tried to tame him by praise him such if he does evil, people would be alerted. I am scared for Hung Havan's wife. It is unthinkable for a responsible person to bring these people home near his kids and love ones. 

Warren Buffett said "It Takes a Lifetime to Build a Reputation and Only 15 Minutes to Destroy it.” When you associate yourself with the wrong people, you are at least guilty by association; worse is when pernicious people turned on you, become your frienemy, and do harm to you and your love ones. 

If women talk to a male manager, he would be accused of playing favoritism toward women, and only liked to talk and help women; or that good looking woman had it easy because guys like to help them, etc. Such slanders had promulgated the Training class; in reference to me talked to Mr. Rodriguez about patent cases; to which I had to keep a distance such not to create resentment toward either one of us. If I didn’t stop talking to Mr. Rodriguez, the next slander would be to accuse Mr. Rodriguez and I having an affair. Regardless, this had incited many of my classmates to resent me. Some had partaken in spreading the defamation. Others had partaken in the sexual harassment such as Randy Shaffer before his termination. 

When I led projects in the Silicon Valley, there were continuous undermining of me and the project, as well relentless sexual harassment and abuses on a daily bases

If I was well-liked, or received accolades, particularly from management, this kind of denigration increased, and is typically the antithesis of the truth. For example, if I was well-liked, or marriage proposal, they would say "no one wanted her; no one liked her; no one wanted to marry her". This is also a way of saying how stupid these Americans are as a way to assert their superiority. 

Basically, people I had never met in my life such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen would do and say insidious things to incite hatred, sexual harassment, abuse, termination, physical harm and rape toward me. 

This reminds you of how educated women are treated in the Third World, doesn't it? A la Malala Yousufzai, gang rape of a woman medical student in Delhi, etc. That's why I carried a pepper spray with me.

A classmate from that part of the world said it best, "women smarter than them is the equivalent of slapping them on the face." One must understand what it means to be slap on the face in other parts of the world, particularly by a woman. That's why they hated me as if I killed their mother even though I had never met any of these people in my life.


No comments: