Saturday, May 25, 2013

My EEOC case, the AJ ruled against me

While as an Administrative Judege, AJ Nancy Graham of New Orleans should be impartial, yet AJ Nancy Grahem ruled that I resigned from the job when I was terminated with a termination letter clearly stated I was terminated in the ROI.  Also, the AJ specifically requested the Agency to provide details of my termination during the First Conference, which the Agency did as a supplemental to ROI where all parties involved in my termination stated in their affidavit they did not receive a resignation from me.

Additionally, in AJ's Order of Status page 1, she stated undisputed material facts it was a “forced resignation”.


"given the second amendment, the fact that Complainant’s “forced resignation” claim, which is already embodied in her complaint, is deemed sufficient as an effort on her part to state a “constructive discharge” claim; and the legal effect of her voluntary, “forced resignation” in the context of the undisputed material facts regarding her proposed termination.)"

Furthermore, I received Unemployment Insurance, which means my termination is recognized by a government entity.

Then AJ contradicted herself from above cited I was terminated due to low performance, when in fact, I was one of the top producers. 


Such gross miscarriage of justice, they don't even bother to appear as if they are upholding justice.  People should take their case straight to a real court after 180 days, instead of wasting time and money with the EEOC.

Lawyer/Attorney/Representative  is extremely expensive.  Most don't know what they are doing. They just wanted money.

Asian is the new Black in our Judical System.  


No comments: