Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mistaken "hot" as "floozy"


"Hot" is today's slang for appealing/well-liked, but some old timers may have interpreted  as "floozy".  Just as some new immigrants interpreted "fresh" as "lascivious, raunchy or lewd", instead of "new or different".  

There is a generation gap here somewhere, we have communication problems, and it is not because I am Chinese.  I talked like a typical Silicon Valley geek.  

I hoped I wasn't punished by the Agency because of these unwanted attention.  Or mistaken "hot", today's slang for well-liked as "floozy".  I dressed in T-shirt and a vest most of the time during the summer at work.  I am from the Silicon Valley after all. 

I have this inkling suspicion it had something to do with my termination.

I saw this 6 ft tall, short hair, Caucasian woman, possibly in some sort of top level management position, talking with Dwin Craig and PETER D COUGHLAN a month or so before my termination.  Both weren't very friendly toward me and both had asked me whether I  am married or not when we first met.  Dwin Craig has been listening to Hung Havan and his cabal's defamation of me near his office for months now.  Dwin Craig and/or Paul Rodriguez tried to fired them at one point when they were in AU2123, and Hung Havan had just barely escaped termination from AU2128 because of helps from his frienemy Bill (Susanne Lo's boyfriend).

When Hung Havan told Susanne Lo I was going to be married with her boyfriend Bill, whom Dwin Craig had held a grudge against.  Dwin Craig turned against me and repeated what he heard from Hung Havan and his cabal to this top level management woman and other managements such as Zachery Clifton, SPEs, as well Ms. Garber and Mr. Rodriguez.  

Again, I worked nearly 24/7 evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments; while we see Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill went home together all the time.  Sometimes they would stop in our office to talk to Hung Havan.  They normally ignored me, I was a neophyte after all.  I had my headphone on all the time and had been threatened by Mr. Rodriguez and Ms. Garber with termination if I didn't meet the 3 cases per biweek.  I told Hung Havan I was setup to be terminated soon after I received the June 2011 meeting from Mr. Rodriguez with the Director -Ms. Garber, to seek remedy as he has been at the verge of termination for years.  Nothing was given.

Don't forget Nathan Hillery also has access to management as a Union Representative who started these defamations of me for months now, and had elbowed me on the chest around May/June 2011.    

Michele Choi went around actively defaming me everywhere , in particular RND 4th and 5th floor.  She also elbowed me on the chest after she looted my office supply on my last day.  She and Hung Havan set me up using their Smartphone such I would come across as if I was checking him out to incite sexual harassment, abuses, termination and rape, which this video also shown to management.  I now carried a pepper spray with me at all time and may have to get a gun which I am against all my life.  

When I went to the cafeteria with her, the people there warned me about not to get involved with Michele Choi.  As someone who's been under a smear campaign since I arrived in the Silicon Valley, and now in DC, I thought she's probably being targeted as well.  As I observed her action over time, she slandered everybody she knows, undeservingly, from Erica to Bill (Susanne Lo's boyfriend) who's been helping her.  

Action speaks louder than words.  People can say whatever they want, but the truth lies in the person's action.

I also talked to everybody, as Michele Choi would have told you that.  

Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen been defaming me since the first month on the job, which then promulgated by Shawn Joseph to other Training Classes , where they  spread to their Art Units, and so on.

So that's why Mr. Rodriguez said my termination was from management, with a baffling look on his face which he tried hard not to show.  Typical course of action would be to transfer me out of AU2123 of Mr. Rodriguez's Unit when he set up Asian and/or women to transfer out of his Unit as he did with me.  But instead, he actively partook in maligning me to prevent me from transferring to other AU, to ensure my termination.

Before my termination decision finalized, Ms. Garber and Mr. Clifton confirmed what they heard with Hung Havan, that sealed my faith.  

Keep in mind that during this time, I worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments to support my claim.   

Megalomaniac and sociopath such as Hung Havan wanted to prove he is smarter than everyone, and more powerful than management.  But that's just one reason amount many for Hung Havan did what he did,; he has many demons in him, just as his cabal.  If you see the hatreds Michele Choi, Nathan Hillery and Hung Havan shown on their face toward their frienemy Bill (Susanne Lo's boyfriend) who helped them one way or another, you would think their frienemy Bill had killed their family.  As a note, Bill (Susanne Lo's boyfrined) was going through a full blown mid life crisis at the time.  Sociopaths such those could do some major damages.

How many frienemies do you have, particularly if you are in management?  Hung Havan found out via PALM a woman such as I was doing 3 cases per biweek right after my 6th month review (6/2011), and make me a target since.  



No comments: