Saturday, September 10, 2016

While canvassing for the Dem Party of VA

This Asian male(looks like Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, or similar)  opened the door.  A lap dog followed him.  I said that's a maltese, I got one too.  He brushed the dog with his foot to make the dog go back inside.  I asked is Eunice (name in my list) home?  I am a volunteer with the Dem Party of VA.  He mumble something.  I said what.  Then I said have you registered to vote yet?  He mumble something.  I gave him a "what" look.  So I said is Eunice home, I am a volunteer.........  

He was going to walk back inside and close the door, then he stop and looked at me again.  He probably saw the scar on my neck from the failed beheading, and started asking in a harsh tone - who are you?  how do you get this list?  I said I already told you I am a volunteer....... I don't know where this list came from, I am just a volunteer.  He then moved his body as if he was going to walk toward me and to grab me, I walked back.  I don't feel safe at this point.  He then stop, thinking what to do, then turned around toward his apt putted his hand on the door.  He then turned back to me and said in a loud stern voice as if a law enforcement interrogating a suspect - who are your affiliation?  I said I am a volunteer with the Dem Party of VA, I already told you that.  He then said who are you affiliate with? What is your name? If you don't tell me, I am going to call the police.  who are you?  I am going to call the police. 

There was a cat and mouse muse in his eyes with a contempt toward me as if I am a lower class, while he was threating me.

I then said thank-you for your time.  I am sorry to bother you.  Have a good day.  I walked away and left the building.  I then text Guy I am bugging out cited an Asian guy is going to call the police on me.



1221 S EADS Street  apt 917.  A studio $1605 per month, 1 bdroom $1760, 2bd $2515.

No comments: