Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Defamation of me stealing

because the people from Asia said I steal, and so like the "The empire's new clothes", only certain people saw it.

One defamation of me stealing came out of nowhere as with all defamations of me.  I often worked 24/7, and barely had time to sleep, while those that defamed me had plenty of free time to go around bad mouthing people.  People from Asia also had accused me of being a spy or a mole, someone grew up in NYC and can be trace in NYC's school system from elementary school to Graduate school; while many of these people from Asia had used falsified paper, and/or no way of verifying their claim or place of origin.  Now we know they were stealing trade secrets all along in light of all the hackings, including the OPM.

But of course, according to them, I only steal when they are around, and only steal their stuffs; no one else’s despite other people had far more expensive things then some cheap stuff these people from Asia brought.  How do we know these people from Asia didn’t steal the stuff, whatever that is?  And why do you believe anything these people you had never met in your life said, over me who had a history of outstanding accomplishments, honesty (called honest Abe - Abraham Lincoln) and integrity throughout my life.  The rule of thumb is - if you can't trust them with your money, you shouldn't take their words at face value; or at least make sure they share your values.

Such defamation had been spread in Bikes for the World (BftW) where I volunteer, by most, if not every person from Asia that volunteered there; alone with "no one wanted her; no one liked her; she checked men's out; etc".  People who's mind set stuck in the 1950, are most susceptible to these kinds of defamation.  In BftW, Keith.

No comments: