Monday, September 19, 2016

Sexual Harassment in Pentagon City


After I pick up some salad from Harris Teeters, on my way back crossing the Pentagon Fashion Center court yard near Starbucks, one Black guy dressed in dark blue t-shirt, medium build and about 6 ft tall, walking toward my direction staring at me as if he knew me, when he got close, he grabbed his crotch and moved it up and down while staring at me; then laughed after I gave him a disgusted look. 

I believed he had followed me from Harris Teeters, and most likely worked there.  This guy is most likely a rapist, and may even registered as a rapist that is now hired by Harris Teeters or other merchants in Pentagon City.

He is most likely heard the defamation of “she needed a man; she likes to check men out, etc” meant to incited sexual harassment, abuse and rape; by people from Asia working in Harris Teeters.  She had been defaming me since I started shopping here years ago, after I moved to the area.

Worst part, a few housemates are just exactly like this guy, acted on anything s/he heard.

In short, I am in danger.





No comments: