Friday, September 16, 2016

Whenever I am well-liked/popular

by none Asian, people from Asia will started bad-mouthing me.

So, yesterday, in Bikes for the world, 2 White guys were talking to me showing they liked me, in front of an Asian woman from Asia.  I was telling them I was from NYC, grew up in the Greenwich Village, etc.  You know, having a conversation in front of this woman from Asia, not including her.  I kept looking her way trying to include her. 

Anyway, she may had bad mouthed me.  I have no prove of that, just an educated guess coming from experiences that happened  in the USPTO, the Silicon Valley, and everywhere I went wherever there were people from Asia, often as soon as they saw me. 

They will bad mouth me so that anyone likes me will hate me.  This was why I kept a low key and not be seen in the USPTO, Silicon Valley, and everywhere.

No comments: