Friday, June 3, 2016

USPTO on heightened alert

when I was there today.

2 failed attempt beheadings on me by the main suspects Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, Hung Havan and his coterie Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India and boyfriend Bill, yet they are gainfully employed.  But USPTO thinks a transhumanist/me is dangerous when I worked nearly 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments.  Are these wrongfully terminated me fit to be in management position?

It is the wrongdoing of management that put the whole UPSTO in danger.  Someone will eventually decided to "go postal" on these mangement one of these days, and the bystander will get hurt; just as I was working 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments and a pioneer in the felid, when these management wrongfully terminated me in a haste of 2 days.

The USPTO has plenty of psychologically unstable/psychopath individual such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, Hung Havan who is a Charles Manson, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, etc just to name a few, don't forget the management that terminated me in a haste of 2 days, yet I worked 24/7 and now heightened alert when I go near the campus. 

Yet people still don't understand why such huge patent backlog.

Is like a blind leading a blind.



No comments: