Monday, June 20, 2016

Jealous housemate

This woman housemate Tiblet was nasty toward me and the 2 new women housemates when I helped the landlord found 2 nice women housemates.  She and her countrymen then bad mouthed me to the landlord, the landlord (a yokel) started screaming and yelling to those 2 new housemates and me.  They both left.  One left within  a month.  I wasn't quite sure the reason as I often gave her stuffs from my sister, shared food and other stuffs.

Now again she is nasty toward me when I am close to this new housemate.  I wonder if she and her countrymen are going to bad mouthed me and this new housemate to the landlord.

Her jealousy stemmed from the fact that people liked me, and tended to be more friendly and closer to me.  Another housemate, also from Africa, said "no one liked you", and "no one wanted to work with you" appears to be very happy with a smile on his face.  This is also shared by people from Asia, also a 3rd world, in addition to racism and sexism.

No comments: