Sunday, June 19, 2016

HATE is a taught trait

I was biking down a hill,  3 girls of about 4 ft tall were ahead blocking my side of the path.  So I rang the bell for at least 10 times down the hill as the people ahead weren't responding.  A mother look back while extending her arm out to grab the daughter aside to make way for me when I got near them.  So it was a mother and 2 daughters.  When she saw me, she just left her daughter on my path without making way for me to pass, and said to her daughter in Spanish ".........Chino".  I assumed she must've said  "It only a Chinese".

Now her daughters learned from the mother to discriminate against Chinese and most likely Asians as well.

Typically, anyone been here in the US long enough would have automatically step aside when heard a bell ring, but neither of the 3 people did. 

No comments: