Saturday, June 18, 2016

People from Asia defamed me again

In this Bike for the World where I volunteer.  There were at least 2 males from Asia there.  It only takes one such as Tuan Nguyen in the Patent and Trademark Office.

I know because people treated me differently after people from Asia defamed me, such as they would treated me as if I am a thief, watched everything I do, sexually harassed me, hostility, etc; just like all other places where I volunteered such as the Computer CORE, Fairfax County Court, Phoenix Bikes. etc.  If I am employed, then this place will fired me in due time; just like the USPTO; or the Silicon Valley where I had to abscond from due to physical harm threats.

These people from Asia created a cesspool for all wherever they are.  I think the Silicon Valley and the USPTO realized it now, if not, they will be one targeted and get their reputation ruined.

No comments: