Thursday, September 3, 2015

A woman neighbor stabbed to death "large wound to her neck area"

I had said hi to her when I passed by her house.  She was very nice.  I was rather surprised as many here are a bit racist; but far worst in Alexandria, VA, where the Patent and Trademark Office located, hence my termination, also suspects in a failed attempt beheading (see pic) to make the lawsuit again them go away.

I suspect I was the target, after the last failed attempt beheading by my ex-coworkers.  We look alike if the killer(s) was using photos or videos to identify me, which was taken in the Patent and Trademark Office, unbeknown to me, when I was ~20-30lb lighter.  I had since gained lots of weights due to the suffering of PTSD and afraid to leave the house. 

People could easily mistaken her for me, especially if the hired killer(s) is/are from a 3rd world where he had never seen a foreigner, and so seeing other races all look alike.  This neighborhood is very safe area near the Pentagon where veterans and polices are living here, random crime here is very unlikely; also why I chose to live here.  Therefore, someone had to be here to kill, though this case been investigated as a uxoricide.







Search warrant reveals kids found mother stabbed to death in Arlington home



http://wjla.com/news/local/search-warrant-reveals-kids-found-mother-stabbed-to-death-in-arlington-home-113633

No comments: