Saturday, August 29, 2015

better at dealing with EEOC Appeal verdict against me

I think I am able to deal with the EEOC Appeal verdict against me from July 23, 2015, beginning today.  I was hospitalized due to a bad case of Vertigo, the root cause was this injustice been done to me over and over against, since I was in elementary school, just because I am an Asian and a woman.

Soon after I was terminated from the Patent and Trademark Office, I couldn't get out bed.  When I had to force myself to leave as I had to find a lawyer, I fell on the street.

 
 
 
All these added to the egregious/heinous treatments in the Silicon Valley where I had to abscond from due to physical harm threats by an Asian coworker and an Asian gang, and been ousted by the Tech industry because I am a woman who excelled in tech jobs over the males.

No comments: