Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Got censored by Washington Post today

Since 2004, I've warning about the stealing of trade secrets by people from Asia, how women such as I was keep down and ousted by the Silicon Valley, and that people from Asia are targeting Americanized Asians; I've been attacked relentlessly. 

For those who think the best and the brightest are being hired, it is akin to saying "let me hired people who will do a better job then me, and get all the bonus and promoted instead of me"

Today, apparently, I was making too much comment regarding the Patent and Trademark Office and misinformation on the Washington Post article where a patent examiner was chastised for not working a 9to5, when the truth of the matter is that patent examiners are pay by meet the quota such as 3 cases per biweek for GS9

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2015/08/21/he-billed-the-government-for-four-months-of-work-he-never-did-and-his-teleworking-boss-never-noticed/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_headlines

Then on an article

Indian immigrants make it obvious that the American dream is alive and well

 
 
 
 


No comments: