Monday, August 17, 2015

Hospitalized- A bad case of Vertigo

This had never happen before in my life.  It was so sudden, I had no idea what happened to me. 

I was volunteering for the Court Service dept on 8/10/2015, at ~11:30 am, after I finished interviewing a client, stood up and felt dizzy.  I walked a few steps and was too dizzy to go on, and had to stood against the wall to keep balance.  I talked to one of the coworker, she took over my paper work, while I sat in a chair and had my eyes closed feeling nausea, then went to the bathroom and vomited. 

After an hour of resting, I felt ok.  So I took the bus home.  While in the bus, I couldn't stop vomiting, nausea, dizziness, and when I had my eyes open, I see in front of me abstract images.  I asked the bus driver to call an ambulance for me.  And I was hospitalized for 2+ days. 

I am still feeling dizzy and sick today.

The root cause of Vertigo is the resulted of what I had to endured all the injustice done to me, from the Silicon Valley, the wrongful termination from the Patent and Trademark Office, then a failed attempt beheading, while forcing myself to go out still suffering from the PTSD, and finally breakdown after the recent OFO Appeal ruled in favorite of the Patent and Trademark Office.  This case knock me out with a feather.  Now I am able to focus to get this case to court, maybe.

No comments: