Saturday, September 5, 2015

For that little refugee boy that washed up on the beach…

RIP


Congratulations, you got out of the rat race.
Living is really not what it cracked up to be. 
It is suffering, suffering and more suffering. 
It is a living hell.
Dying is easy, living is hard.
Now you don’t have to live in hell.
I wouldn’t want my love one to live in hell.
This world is only fit for the evil ones.
 

Maybe human race will eventually evolved…
if we won’t bomb each other into smithereens first. 
But now it is animalism of the survival of the fittest,
while the evolved ones go extinct.
 

Until the human race evolved,
understand that we are all part of the cause-and-effect,
which every religion trying to teach;
there won't be peace.
I am an agnostic.


Your molecules are still amount us,
Come back when the human race evolved.


I wish I was born into an era where there’s no racism or sexism,
in a world where one pursues one’s interest instead of just trying to survive.



I am just so tired of trying to survive,

the world just keep putting me down no matter how hard I tried since as a child, especially by the Silicon Valley/Tech Industry and people from Asia where greed and lush ruled.......

 









 

No comments: