Friday, September 11, 2015

911 also my anniversary


2011-09-11 06:51:36 

that immigrant and ghetto Asians succeed in kept me out of the Silicon Valley/High-Tech industry/STEM; also got me terminated from the Patent and Trademark Office on 8/11/2011. They must've timed this. 

It all started in the 1990s, when I worked in the SF Bay Area/Silicon Valley tech companies where over 95% of the engineering dept consisted of people from Asia or ghetto Asians. I was running a multimillion dollars project, and well-liked by all, from top management to the receptionist. 

Then they learned I had many none-Asian friends and dating a none-Asian, which they perceived as  being Americanized; and beginning to malign me, from slanders such as “no one liked her; no one wanted her; she only liked Americans; she's a racist; she needed a man; etc” to maligns that incited sexual harassment and abuses meant to degrade me for having none-Asian friends and dating a none-Asian. 


Just got ousted from the Patent and Trademark Office where the cause initiated by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women and ghetto Asians' such as Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India slanders and maligns. Racist and Sexist in the USPTO used that as a pretext to terminate me. 

You see why I see these immigrant and ghetto Asians as the 911 terrorists/Islamic Extremists, and I am their World Trade Center? 


911, how ironic...... 



*******************************************************************************

Now, if these Islamic Extremists were to go after those who did all these injustice to me, they are doing humanity a great service.

No comments: