Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pao vs. Kleiner Perkins

 
Presumptive of women will eventually have kids and on maternity leave - Why men with less qualifications were chosen, but not women with outstanding accomplishments were hired or promoted.  And why so few women in management, or hired after child bearing age.  I have seen very few older women in the Tech.  The tech industry gave a specious pretext of "women got married and stay home."

I was fired in one of the Startups as the Founder believed I was pregnant.

And that's why I didn't date or married when I was working in the Silicon Valley, in addition to most of these males see women as a second class citizen.  I often felt as if I was working in a prison full of sex offenders in the Silicon Valley.  I had to take a shower right away after work.

As such, people from Asia further the defamation of me not being married "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc." and "no one wants to marry her b/c she is too smart" to continue to keep women down.

Which explained why so few women were hired after they've been in tech for more than a few years.  So even though I may be the only person in the world could run Emulation project on time and within budget, I was never hired, that's including Intel.

While one of the Tech industry's excuses for having so few women was "left to get married and have kids", and re-enforce the conventional believe that women are not wired for the STEM field.I was fired in one of the Startup as the Founder believed I was pregnant.


So, if I can secure VC funding to create an incubator to carry a fetus to maturity of 9 months, instead of in a woman's womb.  That's one solution.  But only overwhelming force can change Silicon Valley to NOT treat women as a 2nd class citizen.

http://recode.net/2015/03/03/not-too-many-wins-for-famed-vc-john-doerr-in-first-half-of-testimony/

No comments: