Thursday, March 5, 2015

Man Ellen Pao accused of retaliation had bonus docked

When a woman refused to have an affair with a male in the Silicon Valley, particularly if he is from Asia as women are a 2nd class citizen in Asia; male retaliated against the woman, particularly when these males were punished for such act.  Seems like Pao's husband's Hedge Fund bankruptacy may be the doing of Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers (KPCB) Partner Ajit Nazre.  In addition to all the defamation toward Pao.

In my case, not only I was defamed every where I went by people from Asia since the 1990s, that make me into public enemy #1, also resulted in not hiring, fired soon if I did such as in the Patent and Trademark Office.   I was threaten with physical harm which I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley and now a failed attempt beheading(see pic).   

My story and EEOC case: http://eeoccase.blogspot.com/


http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/03/02/ellen-pao-kleiner-perkins-ted-schlein-cocky/24267571/

No comments: