Thursday, March 5, 2015

Not Too Many Wins for Famed VC John Doerr in First Half of Testimony

Why men with less qualifications were chosen but not women with outstanding accomplishements - presumptive of women will eventually have kids and on maternity leave.

And that's why I didn't date or married when I was working in the Silicon Valley, in addition to most of these males see women as a second class citizen.  I often felt as if I was working in a prison full of sex offenders in the Silicon Valley.  I had to take a shower right away everyday after work.

Which explained why so few women were hired after they've been in tech for more then a few years.  So even though I may be the only person in the world could run Emulation project on time and within budget, I was never hired, that's including Intel.

While one of the Tech industry's excuse for having so few women was "left to get marry and have kids", and re-enforce the conventional believe that women are not wired for the STEM field.

http://recode.net/2015/03/03/not-too-many-wins-for-famed-vc-john-doerr-in-first-half-of-testimony/

No comments: