Monday, January 19, 2015

This 90 years old woman has no remorse or shame

This Asian old woman (Sue Tsui) berated me using pidgin English as soon as she saw me, the 1st day in this charity that refurbish computers.  She has probably been defaming me like many of her countrymen/women that were meant to ruin my life and a failed attempt beheading.

If this old woman defamed me saying "she is here to look for a man; she is old, or anything such would turn men away so she has a chance", that's means this old woman is here to find a man/husband.  "No one liked her; on one wanted her;" means everyone liked me, and she said that so no one would liked me.

This old woman probably looking for a husband as she told other guys she is divorced.  Many of these middle age/old males from Asia divorced their middle/old age wife and married a much younger woman in Asia, as soon as they are well-off.  For these middle/old women dumped by their husband, when they see someone like me who looks much younger, highly educated and well-liked by all, she knew she didn't have a chance.

Like most people from Asia I have encountered since the 1990s in the Silicon Valley, they incite people to sexually harass, abuse, fired, ousted, physical harm twoard me that now resulted in a failed attempt beheading.

These are people from a 3rd world.  That's how they behaved - bottom feeders.

Now people knew what she did, yet she has absolutely no shame, but rather proud of what she did, and everyone is accepting her action and approved.

Makes me wonder about the kind of people they are.

No comments: