Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A non-profit said "she is too smart for us"

we don't need someone so smart;  and so I wasn't hired by a non-proft that pays $40K.

The real reason?  b/c they don't like Asian.  Lots of nonprofits employees don't like Asians, as I learned while volunteering.  African-Americans and Hispanic/Latinos meet their criteria of "serving the minorities"

The first time I met this woman - the head of the nonprofit......she heard me talking to Kathy from outside.  She was interested in the topic we were talking, and walked in trying to join us, then she saw that I am Asian.  She suddenly stopped and was just looking at me.  Then thank me for volunteering and left without saying much.  She has been basically cold since.

I've discriminated all my life from the typical Whites, Hispanics/Latino, and the Asians are the worst, often fired such as from the Patent and Trademark Office, and not hiring by the whole tech industry due to discriminations toward women.

Not hiring due to discrimination is as common to me as a bad traffic day for most people.

No comments: