Thursday, January 22, 2015

I hate being mistaken for this USPTO ex-coworker's girlfriend now wife

USPTO employees still think I am this Bill's girlfriend now wife Susanne Lo as every time when one of these males saw me, they would call this Bill (never learn his last name) as if I am his girlfriend now wife having an affair behind his back. I guess it is only fitting as this Bill was married while he was dating Susanne Lo, and divorced to marry Susanne Lo; long before I moved to the DC metro and employed by the USPTO.

It is degrading as these people thought I am his girlfriend now wife Susanne Lo who is cheating on him. These bottom feeders continue to denigrate me by projecting themselves as if I am them.

This Bill has never clarified that I am NOT his girlfriend now wife Susanne Lo, but continue to degrade me.


The last time I saw this Bill was in 8/11/2011, my last day in the USPTO. He and his friends (Hung Havan – my ex-officemate, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi), including his girlfriend were the one speedup my termination from the job using defamation. Without them, it would take Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women at least a years to incite enough people with issues (racism, bigotry, hatreds, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc) to fired me.  

If I am white, this would not have happened.  

No comments: