Monday, January 26, 2015

A stranger knew what bus I should take

So I went to Giants for grocery shopping.  The man I saw inside Giant, also came to the bus stop soon after I arrived at the bus stop, without any grocery.  I was a bit scared when I saw him walking toward me at the bus stop.  He has certain energy that of a killer.

I went up to the first bus that stopped  to ask whether the bus stop near my home  The Driver said no, So I when off the bus.   This man started saying that you are going to XXXXX City, right?  You are taking the same bus as I.

How did he know what bus I should take?  There is no way he heard me saying where I was going.  This is an African-American man, but very different from the typcial African-Americans.


After I got off the bus, walking toward my home, before turning, a green track with a man sitting inside appears to be waiting for someone, just a block away.  After I stared at it for a while, and I turned instead of walking toward the track, the track drove away.

No comments: