Monday, August 18, 2014

Something bad is going to happen to me

often it did.

Case in point, before I was terminated from the Patent and Trademark Office, I was feeling unsettled and nightmares every night.  I actually told my then-office-mate Hung Havan who was instrumental in setting me for termination, at least a week prior to my termination.

Also the slit of my throat, the morning before the slit of my throat, a male voice on the phone calling me Ms.Chu, then hang-up.  My phone GPS could locate me and sent someone to slit my throat.  People had shown such malicious intention such Hung Havan and Michele Choi had my phone number, which could easily be obtained by their friends Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her friends from India.  Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women could have obtained my phone # easily via other classmates.

etc, etc, etc


No comments: