Thursday, August 7, 2014

I am not feeling it lately

on telling the ideology of Phoenix Bikes to visitors, for some reason

Ever since this fat guy about 300lbs in his 20s just grabbed any old bike to try on so I would look at his crotch area.  I walked away.  He had heard the defamation and was here to further the defamation.  There will be more to come.  As I mentioned there were already few had acted out of the defamation by grabbing his rape kit, pulled their pant up to show their rape kit, etc.  Someone like this would go around telling people" she checked me out".  And people would believe it even though this guy looks like a cabbage patch kid and is a sociopath.

Most of those who accused me of "checked him out" are fat and ugly that ignored by women, or I may be the only girl in the whole engineering department where most of these guys from Asia look like High School zombies, while stupid people believed them and malicious individuals helped spread these slanders.

All these people are just so sad, and I have to live amount them.  It has been like living amount the Islamic Extremists in the Middle East ever since I was working in the Silicon Valley with people from Asia, or this

Thousands of women, accused of sorcery, tortured and executed in Indian witch hunts

No comments: