Friday, May 23, 2014

Being an asexual, it free us from

from all the urges/constraints of being a breeder.

Having fibroid may be the reason why I am an asexual.  My fibroid may be the resulted of the chemicals used in the semiconductor industry, which I used in my lab as an engineer working in the High Tech industry.  Many women worked for Samsung had died because of the chemicals used in semiconductor manufacturing, and those still alive are suing Samsung.

The High Tech industry had also ruined everything that took my whole life to build (include working 3 jobs every summer since High School) for discrimination against women, particularly by people from the 3rd world Asia who are now the majority in the Silicon Valley, and may even be the Tech industry.  People from 3rd world Asia and ghetto Asians were instrumental in my termination from the Patent and Trademark Office, the ruined of my reputation as well the slit of my throat that was meant to kill me.

No comments: