Sunday, March 16, 2014

You are a disgrace to all the women before you

Those women management who terminated me, you DO NOT represent women in science and technology.  

Everything's been said and done to me are textbook sexual harassment and discrimination.  As a woman, you are supposed to know that I had been repressed so that women like me have a fighting chance.  

And, if the reason for my termination was, “she is a liability”.....I was the one being sexually harassed and abused because I am a woman,
 while I worked 24/7 with accomplishments such as I may be the first woman to have airtight first patent case; and that I am a liability?  That means all women are a liability, also means you too, particularly those who have outstanding accomplishments.  

This also happened in the Silicon Valley/Tech Industry where I was often the only woman in the whole engineering dept
 with over 95+% of engineers were from 3rd world Asia where women are a 2nd class citizen. Many worked overtime to slander me while I worked 24/7 with outstanding accomplishments, and HR was mainly Caucasians.  That's why I am here in the DC metro.

Women being sexually harassed, and women are the one got
 fired.  That's why we never said anything, until now, I have nothing to lose and may likely be killed.  

People like me who excel in the job such as in the Patent and Trademark Office where I may be the first woman to have an airtight first patent case, are being targeted, and companies fired us as "high risk" because most people said "why are you the only one targeted?"  Therefore you are the problem even though I worked 24/7 and with accomplishments known to many supervisors and the Undersecretary, but the likes of Undersecretary and Tech talking heads keep saying they can't find qualified American candidates, and need more H1Bs as a form of cheap labor such they add more billion$ to their bank account; while women like me got our life ruined, psychologically tormented, homeless and likely be killed.

As always, if I compliant about a problem, I also provided a solution. I had given the tech industry solutions beginning in 2004, particularly to their tech labor shortage by established their presence in every corners of the world, also as a way to established market share all over the world. This not only lower their cost of labor, also solved the cultural difference and American companies have the pick of the best and the brightest in their homeland. Apparently most American companies did just that.

And NO, I am not the only one targeted, the African-American; the Jews; women in tech, Wall Street, military; the gay;, the lesbian; etc are all targeted.

Women (older women from Asia are especially vicious)
 partake take in this partially out of jealousy; in my case also out of discrimination toward Asian.  

This has also been an excuse for not to hire women since the dark age.  You are a disgrace to all the women who had to sacrifice themselves before you so you have a chance to make a mark for humanity.
  You are a tool used by males to repress women.  Tools like you make my job so much tougher to fight for equal opportunity for women.


No comments: