Thursday, March 13, 2014

My early Startup idea

As an engineer who was part of the 1990s Silicon Valley Startups, I had to apologize to anyone who said how difficult it was to use the computer. It was not intuitive for them. It was mainly designed for engineers. I did not have the opportunity to change this in the Tech industry and I apologized. 

As such, I had a handheld computer design in mind as part of mine Startup since the early 2000s which I didn't have the opportunity to bring it to fruition (who's going to fund a woman startup that required expensive hardware and Operating System?). That idea is now manifested as the smartphone/Iphone and Tablet/IPad.

As an engineer, everything we do, all the electronics such as the smartphone, computer, Internet, everything..... it is to help people to make their life easier or solve a problem in mind. So, whenever I see people have problem using it, or have questions, I want to help.

In short, I want to wired everyone up like a techie  :-), as I said to some people I've helped recently.


No comments: