Friday, March 28, 2014

We weren't kill by gangs

When me and my siblings were in elementary school, my father brought life insurance enough to pay for our funeral as he figured we were either going to be killed by Asian gangs or joined an Asian gang and die. 

This was how rampant Asian gangs were.  


Asians had even less of a chance of making it then the African-Americans as we were discriminated by not just Caucasians, but the Hispanic and Latinos as well, and even by the African-Americans, too.

Additionally, me and my siblings were discriminated by the Asian community for being poor as we didn't even have enough to eat when we were young.  One of my Asian teachers and the Hispanic/Latino teachers took our free breakfast away, but another Asian teacher managed to keep our free lunch.  Needless to say the kinds of discriminations I had to endure since elementary school.  The worst is coming from Asians from Asia, the equivalent of the KKK/Nazi, or Islamic extremists toward educated and independent women.

No comments: