Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Not just the Asian transients have aversion

toward 2nd generation Americanized Asians, but this is true for other recent immigrants from Africa, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, etc., toward their Americanized 2nd generation as well.  Some Middle East fathers honored killed their daughter because she was dating a White boy or wants to live a life of a typical American teenager.  Even my father had discouraged me from going to college and vehemently against me pursuing a PhD.

This is from speaking with immigrants from other parts of the world.  They all understood when I told them what happened to me as a 2nd generation Asian, and that the new immigrants from Asia had been attacking me.  Another word, this is well understood phenomena amount immigrants of that some new immigrants' aversion toward Americanized 2nd generation.  Most of them just want to make money here and move back to their homeland, a transient.

It is more pronounced in my case because there is such overwhelming recent Asian immigrants where Americans have little to no understanding of their 3rd world culture, and only a few 2nd or later generation of Asians in America; while people from Asia using Social Media to spread their hates on their targets such as me.

No comments: