Friday, January 10, 2014

Why the Patent and Trademark Office a sweatshop, worst then FoxConn?

The USPTO has a legion of lawyers employed, a huge government institution that no one dare to go against, that's including lawyers.  Additionally, the EEOC, MSPB, and even our Judicial System are all rigged to rule in favor of government institutions and corporation.

As such, their wrong doings are covered-up, they will go into the path of self destruction just as the Post Office.

The Patent and Trademark Office is supposed to be the pinnacle of intellectual, but so far proven to be just another Post Office.  Most of my direct line of management was from the military with limited to no technical background whatsoever.  One of the accusation of me was being argumentative as a patent examiner who prosecuted patent cases, which is the equivalent of accusing a lawyer of being argumentative.  This is the kinds of cluelessness I had to deal with.

I need to clear my name in order to secure a job, and not to be sexually harassed, abused, threats of physical harm, rape, abduction and slit of my throat.

But with the USPTO and the Tech industry protecting these Asian versions of the Taliban, who shot Malala Yousafzai, I have even less chance of survival than Malala Yousafzai in Pakistan.  That's why I have been afraid to leave my house since my termination from the USPTO.

No comments: