Thursday, January 9, 2014

"no one endorsed her" there were at least 2 people endorsed me

Why is that when I had such outstanding accomplishments, yet only few people endorsed me, as if I was deliberately fired for having such accomplishments.

I got an airtight first case that was known to many SPE/supervisors, also the then Director/UnderSecretary of the Patent and Trademark Office Mr. David Kappos.  Not to mention I met all the stringent requirements of 2 consecutive 3 cases per biweek days after the 6th month evaluation with the mixture of COPA cases.  I also had 19 cases with a mixture of COPA cases and 93% Productivity on the 8th month evaluation just before my termination.  Additionally, I worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments.

Additionally, I had extensive industry experiences in the Patent Class 703 - Simulation, Emulation field where I led projects.  Furthermore, I got a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, as an adjunct and an Applied Physics researcher with a published paper.

So why was I on the list to be terminated?  And since I worked nearly 24/7, deliberately kept a low key and not be seen, where did they heard of me?

The people that's been slandered me everywhere are my officemate Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India.  Dwin Craig has been listening in while they slandered me in Susanne Lo's Indian friend's office in the RND 5th floor.  Also, Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, as well Shawn Joseph.

No comments: