Monday, January 6, 2014

Management fired or not hired me even though

I was the only one could get the job done on time and within budget such as a project lead on Emulation projects in the Silicon Valley where the whole team was from Asia who constantly tried to undermine me because I am a woman, and in the Tech industry (ie Intel).  Or in the Patent and Trademark Office even though I may be the first woman to have an airtight first case for the Patent class 703 and maybe the Patent and Trademark Office as well, and met every stringent requirements they put upon me and then some, when no such requirements for my peers.

In all my jobs, I had to work nearly 24/7 as my jobs were so demanding as proven by my accomplishments, and kept a low key and not be seen to avoid being targeted.  I even tried to tone down my accomplishments on the job such not to make my coworkers look bad.  Most still come after me nevertheless, including my managers.

This is the resulted of defamation instigated by Fresh-off-the-boat immigrants from Asia/H1Bs in the Silicon Valley as soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley, and in the Patent and Trademark Office the first month on the job by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen who I had never met in my life, then followed by ghetto Asians such as my officemate Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India; and later followed by the likes of Nathan Hillery, Shawn Joseph, the Patent and Office employee where they spread to their families, friends, neighbors and neighborhoods such as Arlington, VA.  Similarly, Fresh-off-the-boat immigrants from Asia/H1Bs and ghetto Asians control the hiring and firing in the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry.

Don't forget, only those well-off and well-connected with the government allowed to leave a strictly control country such as Vietnam, Cambodia, and China in the 1990s and early 2000s.  I knew this becuase they accused me of being a spy, which is not common folks like us would do; but only a high government official such as the CIA or FBI would use.  And they accused me of such in the 1990s in the Silicon Valley, which I laughed off because we are just a bunch of common folks that can be trace throughout our education system, and they are Fresh-off-the-boat immigrants from Asia/H1Bs that may very well be illegal immigrants with falsified paper (I posted this in a well read website also alerted of stealing of trade secrets since 2004).  There was no way they could verified any of these people's credential from a 3rd world.  One of my co-workers said he was a bank teller in China, yet was able to claim all the credits of a suceedd of an Emulation project where I led the project and had extensive experiences in.  The Patent and Trademark Office terminated me even though I may be the first woman to have an airtight first case for the Patent class 703 and maybe the Patent and Trademark Office as well, and met every stringent requirements they put upon me and then some.

As I warned about stealing trade secrets since 2004, and now proven to be true, I also warned about their motive was to take control of the tech industry as tech is the future.  Emulation field been control by people from India so even though I was the only one could ran this type of project, I was not hired even by companies such as Intel.  The Optical/photonic field such as Optical switch were control by people from China.  They ensured their their people are hired, eliminated competition such they are the only one left for top level management.

As the result, no one is willing to hire me, while being sexual harassed, abused, terminated, and physical harms, abduction as well rape threats that resulted in the slit of my throat.

All the while, top level management insisted on more H1Bs visa because they could not find qualified American candidate for the job.

No comments: