Thursday, October 19, 2017

An Asian dirty old man

I was shopping in this SouthEast Asian grocery store in Bailey Crossing as I did numerous  times in the past, and knew the Asian woman cashier who may be an owner as well.  There's a Middle age woman looked at me with a surprising look as well a smile on her face.  I said hi.

The woman cashier asked me why am I here, I said to make some purchases.  Which was a strange question as I've been shopping here for many years.  The only reason she asked such question is most likely a dirty Asian old man that was shopping there as well may had bad mouthed me, most likely called me a prostitute as it is typical of these 3rd world Asian males in NYC, the Silicon Valley and the DC metro been doing; just as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women did in the Patent and Trademark Office that continue to practice their 3rd world culture here in America.

This is why I wanted these malicious Asian operatives to be deported.

No comments: