Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A strange Asian old man

A strange Asian old man I ran into in CVS today around 1pm.  I thought is just a typical dirty old man from Asia.  Most males from Asia are either perverts or pedophile, as I learned working with them in the Silicon Valley.  Nearly all of them, male and female are sociopaths.

I was shopping for Shampoo and body soap looking at all the shampoos on the shelves.  He walked very quietly near me, then in front of me and look at my chest/neck area very closely, while passing by me slowly.  I thought he was just a dirty old man like most males from Asia, young and old, that sexually harassed, abused and make me into public enemy #1 everywhere I went, from the Silicon Valley/Tech industry, to the USPTO by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women as well most of 3rd worlders from Asia in NoVa/DC metro.

But for some reason, I think there is something nefarious ..... why I decided to write this blog

No comments: