Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A ghost, Death, Jedi Knight, GOD or human from the future?

Zen_Mona

When my brother was a baby crawled into a river and almost drown, in a village in the middle of nowhere. While he was in critical condition that night and could die, I saw someone moving very slowly in our 2nd floor bridge/walkway toward the stairs leading to the ground floor where my Mom tending my brother; that somenone resembled Death (Grim Reaper) or Jedi Knight in a cream color Hooded Robe with a bad back from the sideway (http://bit.ly/2vNwz8K). 






It was very cold just prior to seeing Death/Jedi Knight. So, mind you, the village was so remote that there were no radio or comic books available, just pure unadulterated farmlands; so such image couldn’t be conjured up in my young mind at 6-7 years old.

Death/Jedi Knight moved slowly, it took an hour to move 10 steps and 15 stair steps. It was unusually cold for a hot summer night. At the tender age of 6-7 years old, I was not afraid, and had a feeling Death/Jedi Knight was to take my brother away. So I put my body at the door entrance to my brother’s room to prevent that thing from taking my brother away. When Death/Jedi Knight got near me, I was not afraid and wanted to take a good look at that thing. But for some reason, Death/Jedi Knight disappeared and never touch the ground floor.

My brother lives.

The image of “Death” (Grim Reaper) is seen by many, not just me, as I learned years later.  The image of  Death/Jedi Knight shared by people in West as well the in East - I was living in the East before elementary school, that had no idea that the West even existed. 

What I think today? There are lots of things we human still don’t know or understand, have an open mind. I also think this could be human from the future when we finally figured out how to exist in an energy form and travel through time and space, also GOD (?). BTW, I am an aspired Transhumanist since college (
http://bit.ly/2uL1u8J)-a scientist using technology to advance the human race, was pursuing a PhD in Applied Physics; also an Agnostic.
Zen_Mona
1:28 PM EDT

The farmlands were rice paddies in a self-contained village in the middle of nowhere in Asia where there was no electricity or any stranger ever visited the village, ~1970.
See More

No comments: