Monday, March 21, 2016

Got throw into the air while biking

2 women walking in the middle of the bike lane.  I ringed many times, they started to move to the left.  So I bike toward the right.  Then for no apparent reason, one woman suddenly, with force, move to the right, body slam into me, knocked me into the air landed feets away.  Then with no feeling what so ever, while the other one laughing, asked "are you alright?"

I was disoriented for a while.   I tried to get up, couldn't because of my rib hurts.  I had to get on my all four to get up; got on my bike and bike slowly, only realized the front wheel is bent 30 minutes later.  I now have to pay $100 to replace the wheel.

Just another example of the world full of evil people.  There are very few good people in the world.  Something I learned and experienced since elelmentary school.


3/27

The rib still hurts, woke me up sometimes

No comments: