Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Something bad is going to happen to me

I am feeling restless, a panic attack.  I always feel this way when something bad is about to happen to me.  This feeling makes me want to make those ruined me paid for what they did to me.  I am afraid one day I might do just that; and everyone of them deserved it.

It is probably my Civil Case ruled against me, and I won't have a jury trail.  I've been reading a Defendant's accusation against me, and been trying to response, but just make my blood boiled every time when I read the Defendants accusation, and had to re-live all the harassments, abuses, and the torments, in addition to all the lyings by these lawyers Agatha M. Swick - Special Assitant U.S. Attorney under Dana J. Boente - United States Attorney who just sworn in by Loretta Lynn, alone with Taron Murakami, USPTO's Attorney.  These lawyers spent years in law school, but lie like a common criminal in their court cases.  That's why lawyers seen and treated like a common criminals by so many people.


3/20/2016

So I received a package on 3/19/2016 from the lawyers of the Patent and Trademark Office motioned the court to Dismiss and Summary Judgment of my civil case.  The bad feeling was most likely the ruling from the Court will be against me, again, just like EEOC ruled against me.

No comments: